- Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: SOFTEL
- Model Number: FOM-E
- Closure name:: FTTX cable optic fiber closure | dome fiber optic splice closures
- Closure type:: Dome type
- Closure application:: aerial, underground duct or direct burial
- Core capacity:: 12-96 core
- D x H:: 190 x 435MM
- Cable ports:: 4 ports
- Cable Diameter:: Max. 25mm
- Core capacity per tray:: 12/24
- Sealing structure:: Heat-shrinkable sealing
- Earthing device:: Yes
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||standard export packing|
|Delivery Detail:||15 days|
FTTX cable optic fiber closure | dome fiber optic splice closures | joint splicing closure
Fiber optic splice case can be used in outside plant, underground, aerial, pedestal and direct buried applications. The device allows for direct jointing and bifurcated jointing. It also protects fiber optic splices from the elements while providing fast and easy no-cost re-entry.
1. Box casing adopts ageing-resistant imported superior engineering plastic materials. Outside firmware are made up of stainless steel.
2. Fusion tray adopts overlapping structure, easy to install.
3. Suitable for ordinary fiber and ribbon fiber.
4. Perfect waterproof function.
5. Perfect and reliable sealing operations.
6. Fiber bending radium guaranteed more than 40mm.
7. Full accessories for convenient operations.
8. Fiber optic fusion closure can be used repeatedly.
9. High reliability.
-40°C --- +60°C
After enclosure sealing, internal pressure 0.1Mpa is to endure 1000N axis pull. No air leaking and anti-damage.
16N steel ball falls from 1m high onto the enclosure three times,not being broken down and has no flying arc.
Air pressure of connector box after sealing up to 0.1Mpa, dipped in normal temperature water for 15min,no bubble appears.
2*104MΩ insulated resistance between metal components and ground linked parts.