Packing of Optical outdoor receiver: Each piece with bubble bag and polyfoam, then packing in the brown box, pls see pics in the details
7-10 Working Days after payments
Bi-directional Outdoor Receiver with AGC and Return Path | FTTH Optical Outdoor Receiver
SR8602MB series are our universal CATV network optical receiver with network management responder.
The pre-amp adopts all-GaAs MMIC amplify and the post amp adopts GaAs power double amplify module (This series has two models, M model RF attenuation and equilibrium adopt the continuously adjustable design,
MF model with different fixed attenuation and equilibrium inserters for user option. Users can also choose more
targeted high quality modules according to actual requirements). Optimized circuit design, coupled with our years
professional RF design experience, the equipment achieve high performance index.
It is an ideal model for CATV network.
1. High response PIN photoelectric conversion tube.
2.1G bandwidth design.
3. Ten bar LED optical power indicators, more accurately display the optical power.
4 Optimized circuit design, the pre-stage adopts SMT processing, while post-stage adopts module
amplify typical circuit that makes the photoelectric signal transmission more smooth.
5. Power double output, high gain and low distortion.
6. Optical AGC control, when the input optical power range is - 7~+2dBm, the output level, CTB and CSO basically unchanged.
7. Can be extended with a remote network management, convenient access to the network management system.
Receive Optical Power
-7 ~ +2
Optical Return Loss
1100 ~ 1600
FC/APC, SC/APC or specified by the user
≥ 51(-2dBm input)
45~862 or 45~1000
Flatness in Band
Rated Output Level
Max Output Level
Fixed EQ inserter(selectable)
Fixed ATT inserter(selectable)
Output Return Loss
AC(130~265)V or AC(35~85)V
185(L)x 140(W)x 91(H)
1. Different modules, different parameters
2. Those have the H suffix are high level output model (SR8602MH, SR8602MFH)
3. This series have 862MHz and 1000MHz two bandwidths for option. Those have the -1G suffix are 1000MHz
1. Optical Fiber Input 2. Optical Fiber Adapter 3. M model: Adjustable EQ; MF model: Fixed EQ Inserter 4. M model: Adjustable ATT; MF model: Fixed ATT Inserter 5. -20dB RF Test Port 6. Output Tap or Splitter 7. RF Output 1 8. RF Output 2 9. Power Overcurrent Inserter 1 10. Power Overcurrent Inserter 2 11. Main Board Power Interface 12. Power Indicator 13. Optical power indicator 14. Switching power supply 15. Network Management Responder 16. Network Cable access port 17. Data interface